WORK WITH US
Employment Opportunities at Level Playing Field
We are always looking for individuals passionate about accessibility/universal design.
A maximum of 1 page cover letter answering the questions below along with your resume and any supplemental documents are required in order to be considered. Attention to detail is a key skill for working with LPF. Failure to submit a cover letter will immediately disqualify you from being considered. Please email email@example.com
- What does Accessibility mean to you?
- What interested you about LPF?
- How do you handle a role with new challenges regularly?
- Do you have any experience with persons with disabilities?
- if so, could please provide more details
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Level Playing Field is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for working directly with our Project Managers (PM). The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills, a positive outgoing personality and strong client relationship skills.
- Interface with business operations to develop reporting solutions
- Establishing and monitoring project schedules
- Endorse and maintain firm documentation and filing standards while keeping project deliverables organized and on schedule
- Work with an inter-disciplinary team to delivery projects on time and budget
- Oversee project trail from PM
- Assist PM in correct reporting
- Gather facts, conceptualize possible solutions
- Site audits and reporting as required
- Reviews of policy literature, analyzes and determines appropriateness
- Organize, analyze, and coordinate various site, jurisdictional, and team information
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Create extensive reports based on data provided by clients
- Perform document mark-ups independently as required
- Take meeting minutes / take aways from meetings and phone calls recorded in Accelo
- Must be able to travel
You know that long boring education you are suffering through:
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or related discipline ie. Interior Design, Architectural Technology
- 2+ Years Intermediate level using AutoCAD, Revit and BIM 360
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office to create reports and other supporting documents
- Experience using Newforma and Plan Grid is considered an asset, but training will be provided as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in BIM technology in the Architecture field with coordination
- Knowledge of the National Building Code and CSAB651
- Ability to read and interpret high-detail construction documents
- Ability to perform site visits to collect the necessary data as part of the scope of work
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to define complex problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions, and prepare appropriate reports base on accessible best practices
- Outstanding time management skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
- Must have an entrepreneurial work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Web Accessibility
- Website Design
- Rick Hansen Foundation Accessibility Certification
- WELL AP Certification
- Project Management Certification
Please submit your cover letter, cv/resume, and any supplemental documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
604 677 7799
403 612 7970
For Media Inquiries Please Contact:
647 242 1512
Connect With Us
#800, 322 11 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0C5
We Work Worldwide
Level Playing Field ©2021 | Powered by WordPress | This website was handcrafted by the crew at Doug Ward Design